Custom Webdesign and Development Package
Our custom webdesign and development package includes everything you need to start attracting and achieving the customers that you deserve.
Our packages include:
- Redesign the site on a new CMS that displays on all devices, looks attractive and contemporary, and is easy to use.
- Conduct three design meetings.
- Supply one major mockup and one minor revision to the mockup. Additional creative work would be billed at the hourly rate.
- The scope of the creative work is limited to one homepage, an interior page, a blog interior page, and a resources page. A total of 4 customized page templates. (If the scope of work needs to be abridged, this is one place to do it.)
- Additional page templates would be additional and listed on a separate line item.
- Migrate all existing content (except audio and video over). Audio and video is not included unless on a separate line item.
- Client supplies content via separate Word documents uploaded in designated client upload area.
- Forms – two – a basic email subscribe form and a contact form for general information.
- Integration into a donor management system (theming of the DMS site is not included unless on a separate line item).
- Integration into email marketing system (client supplies access to the account).
- Integration into social channels (social channel art is not included unless on a separate line item).
- Integration into the events registration system (theming of the event management site is not included unless on a separate line item).
- Theme Shopify site to match (not identical) the WordPress theme. Includes up to 25 products and basic eCommerce configuration.
- Basic SEO incuded – installation of SEO software, populating main Page Title and Description, submission of a sitemp to Search Console, and hook up to Google Search Console.
- Pre-Launch Design Testing includes – multi-device and browser testing, Google page speed testing.
- Pre-Launch Security Testing includes – installation of several security pieces of software and configuring them to prevent usual WP, Apache, MySQL and PHP vulnerabilities.
Do you have any questions about our custom webdesign packages? We answered all of frequently asked questions to help you better understand our process.